- Ms Ierin Tessa Joseph (2021-24 Batch)- Gold Medal in National Kickboxing Championship
- Hary Johns (2017- 20 Batch): Inter-University championship held at Nirmala College, Muvattupuzha (2017-18) – II prize.
- Hary Johns (2017- 20 Batch): Inter-University championship held at MES CollegeHary Johns (2017- 20 Batch): Participated in All-India Inter University held at Panjabi University, Patiala., Marampally (2018-19) – II prize.
- Hary Johns (2017- 20 Batch): 20th Kerala state Senior Taekwondo championship held at Kasaragod -bronze medal – III prize.
- Hary Johns (2017- 20 Batch): Inter-University championship held at St. Paul’s College Kalamaserry (2019-20) – I prize/gold medal.
- Hary Johns (2017- 20 Batch): 21st Kerala state Senior Taekwondo championship held at Thrissur-bronze medal/ – III prize.
- Hary Johns (2017- 20 Batch): Participated in All-India Inter University held at Panjabi University, Patiala.
- Edwin M Bhagyadas (2019-22 Batch) won II prize in the Idukki District Judo Championship 2019, conducted by Idukki District Judo Association at Nedumkandam on 23rd August 2019. He has been selected for the state-level competition also.
- Atlas Joseph (2019-22 Batch) got Yuvakarshaka Award from Erumely Panchayath on 18th August 2019.
- Rohan Mathew & SB Ambarish (2017-20 Batch) got an overall championship in the National Level Fest at CMS College, Kottayam on 3rd August 2019.
- Grigary Cherian Mathew & Augustin Paul (2017-20 Batch) got I prize in Best Logical pair in Zerone 2019 – National Level Fest at CMS College, Kottayam on 3rd August 2019.
- Aswin Binu (2017-20 Batch) – Inter college basketball tournament runner-up III position 2018.
- Aswin Binu, Abhilash & Jesvin Joy (2017-20 Batch) – University Inter college basketball tournament runner-up 2017-18.
- Ms Jeena Elsa won the Best NSS Volunteer award in the year 2016.
- Alfy Lal (2019-22 Batch) – II Runner up in state competition & selected for National competition at Chandigarh, Mohali.
- Winners in Mahatma Gandhi University South Zone Intercollegiate Badminton Tournament 2022 – 23.
- Secured Third position in Mahatma Gandhi University Interzone Intercollegiate Table Tennis Tournament held at B K College Amalagiri.
- MG University Roller Hockey Champions.
- 3rd Prize in State level roll ball Competition (Representing Idukki)
- Placement cell led by Dr. Brijesh George John (Best Placement award winner) and team.
- Campus recruitment by all top IT Multinational Companies.
- Well-placed alumni around the globe, extend support in placement as well as training.
- Personality Development, Career Orientation, and Placement Training are integral to the program.
- Technical seminars and workshops to keep students pace with current developments in the industry.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Fractal Analytics
- Wipro Technologies
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Capgemini Technology Services
- Muziris Softech
- TCS: Entire curriculum of BCA has been revamped with the help of the tech Giant Tata Consultancy Services.
- IPSR Solutions Pvt Ltd: Students are given training on the cutting edge technologies in association with IPSR Solutions.
- Walnut: Placement Training.
- Introduce students to new developments.
- Provide platform to interact with people from industry and academia.
- Assists in the strengthening of the College-community relationship through mutual collaboration.
- Inculcate social awareness.
- Extend knowledge and expertise to the community.
It consists of classroom learning as well as the practical application of technology in various fields. Students get to learn through industry visits, lectures from industry veterans, and well-placed alumni, engaging in live and passive projects. One of the most important things students will learn is how to use various programming languages for technological solutions to problems.
The latest theoretical inputs are provided by the faculty of the Department. Emphasis is on developing analytical skills among students.
Software Development Projects and Assignments
Project-based learning and regular assignments form an integral part of the academic curriculum and this helps the students to apply the concepts which results in a deeper understanding of the subject and related topics. Students are required to work on a web development project one mini-project and a main project. This provides an excellent opportunity for students to have close interaction with industry experts who often guide them on live projects.
It is expected that students should have knowledge of how to integrate modern technologies into their work to make good software. The main project in cutting-edge technology is a great opportunity for students to help them to stay ahead of the competition.
Students explore their presentation skills through seminars. Speaking about a relevant topic in seminars boosts the confidence of the students preparing them precisely for interviews and group discussions. They also learn about the latest information and new skills related to the concerned subject.
Capacity Enhancement Programs
The department organizes a variety of capacity-building and skill-enhancement programs in Soft skills, Language and Communication skills, Life skills, and ICT skills.
Candidates shall be required to have passed the Plus Two/equivalent examination in Science stream with Mathematics/Computer Science/Informatics Practices as optional
Calculation of index marks: Total marks obtained in Part III of plus two less handicap marks plus marks obtained for Mathematics/Computer Science (best of two) plus bonus marks if any.
Bonus Marks / Deduction of Marks: The procedure for calculation of bonus marks or deduction of marks for the purpose of calculation of index marks will be same as that of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. (Please read UG Prospectus of Marian College Kuttikkanam (Autonomous) for more details)
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Application fee should be remitted online.
- Students who have already submitted the enquiry form must also fill and submit the online application.
- Application fee is Rs 500/- (Rs 200/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Single application is sufficient for all UG Programmes.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Admission to management seats will be made by the Management.
- Candidates interested to apply under management quota have to download an additional form after registration. The form has to be filled and submitted to the College office.
- Fee for management quota application is Rs. 500/-.
- Age proof (10th Matriculation Certificate) and Proof of eligibility certificates for bonus marks must be uploaded.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. However, admission process will be completed only after the submission of result of the qualifying examination.