The Department of Physics, the newest department on the campus offers Integrated M. Sc. Physics a ten-semester programme. The core Physics include advanced specialization courses in Quantum Nanostructures. It also includes courses like Mathematical Physics, and Computational Physics and covers all foundation courses in Physics. The complementary courses of this programme are Mathematics and Chemistry. The students who complete our Integrated M. Sc. Physics programme can pursue Ph.D programmes in Physics/Nano Technology/Photonics/Astro Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science/Interdisciplinary areas etc. leading to research and teaching profession.
The programme offers special training for:
- Entrance examinations leading to Ph.D. at national level institutes.
- The College offers training in Competitive exams like bank tests and UPSC exams.
- Recruitment drives of Scientific/IT and other reputed companies
- 5-Year Integrated M. Sc. Physics (Aided programme).
- Major research project of one and half semester duration in reputed organizations.
- Minor research project.
- Specialization courses in Quantum Nanostructures.
- Possibility for high-end research in emerging areas of Physics.
- Research and industry collaborators.
- Summer projects in prestigious organizations/industries.
- 8 -Non-Credit courses (Skill development), 2 Python programming and 4 Machine learning in Python.
- Be an entrepreneur/ innovator.
Be placed in R&D/Academic Institutions/Industries.