Placements in a Nut Shell
Our Students are Placed in top IT Companies like Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, Redhat, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Cognizant,I BM, Allianz, SAP and many Technopark / Infopark Companies. Big 4 Consultancy Companies like EY ,KPMG, Deloitte etc has also recruited our Students. Banks like Federal Bank , South Indian Bank, ESAF Bank etc. also regularly recruit Marian MCA Students.
We have tie-ups with Cognizant, Wipro, Barclays bank, Mahindra Pride School, TCS, IMax, etc for Faculty / Student Training & Placements. Our Placements head – Dr. Brijesh George John is the chairman of the Placement Officers Consortium in Kerala, leading 358 colleges in Campus Placements. He is a leading International Trainer, Career & Placement Expert, and Social media Influencer with millions of followers. His books on Campus Placements are best Sellers and very useful for students, especially Job Seekers. Apart from Placement Support and Consultancy to colleges in Kerala, Our MCA Department initiates Placement training to associated nearby colleges.
Key Placement Statistics:
- Average Placements: 90% Since 2010
- Highest Pay Package: 12.75 LPA
- Average Pay Package: 2.75 LPA
- Major recruiter: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
How we mold our students for Placements / Entrepreneurship
- Placement Orientation Sessions will be given from 1st Semester onwards.
- English language & Communication / Soft Skills Training is made a part of the Syllabus for most of the programs in Marian.
- Aptitude Training / Interview & GD Training will be given to students in the pre-final year & Final year, both by concerned Departments and also by the Placement & Training Cell of the college. Aptitude Test & Mock Interview / GD will also be conducted to make students experience it.
- Resume preparation Workshops are conducted and resume verification is also done.
- Imax Software is used for training students to ensure students are met with the Outcomes of the program.
- Industrial visits to Technopark / Infopark / Start-Up Mission etc are also arranged to motivate students for better Placements.
- Technology Seminars/workshops are also conducted to enhance HardSkills of the students.
- Career talks, career Videos, etc are shared with the students to equip them.
- We have to Tie up with Mahindra Pride School, Cognizant, Barclays Bank CSR, TCS, etc for Placement Training, apart from College wise and Department wise Placement Training programmes