100 percent of students have been placed in reputable companies throughout the country.
The pass percentage is consistently higher than 90%.
Many students enrolled in famous Indian and international institutions for higher studies.
Other notable achievements:
- Nimisha Aju (2020 – 2023) won Gold Medal in the 2022 National Kickboxing Championship, in Chennai
- Monica Joseph (2020 – 2023) won Silver Medal in the 2022 National Kickboxing Championship, in Chennai
- Subin K Siby (2018 – 2021) attended National Integration Camp at Marian College Kuttikkanam (Autonomous) from 21 February 2020.
- Riyamol Sebastian (2017 – 2020) undergoing CA Articleship
- Alwin Francis, and Anusha Mercy Joseph (2017 – 2020) participated in Indian Students Parliament.
- Glen Maria Roy (2016-2019) got admission to the Master of Analytics, Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Sajan Thrikkukaran (2016-2019) got admission to MSW, Madras School of Social Work.
- Incorporation of ‘Finance and Accounting’ as a complementary course in addition to Statistics and Computer Science.
- Training in entrance examinations for Post-Graduation programmes: IIT – JAM, CUET etc.
- ‘Mathematics for Competitive Examinations and Soft Skills’ is a core course. This course gives students training in logical thinking and expression, a must for all careers.
- This course gives training in logical thought and expression and is a good preparation for many career options.
- The right programme for those who wish to pursue their career as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, accounting or finance professionals
- Special training for Competitive Examinations.
- Lectures, Statistical surveys, Group Projects, Group Discussions, Presentations, Seminars, Peer learning, and innovative assignments.
- ICT-enabled Teaching-learning.
- Industrial visits and Seminars provide real-time interactions with Industrial Experts.
- Walk and Talk – an informal interactive activity for the students.
- Outreach programmes/ Extension activities.
- Various skill enhancement training for the students in academic and non-academic activities.
Minimum 65% marks in Plus 2 or Equivalent.
Applicants must have completed the Plus Two/equivalent examination and must have studied Mathematics either as one of the optional subjects or as one of the subjects in the Commerce group.