Ms Christy Tess George and Vishnupriya C.M secured First rank with Gold Medal in the M.Com Degree Examination held in March 2019 and 2020.
- 2 students qualified CMA Intermediate (Group 1 and Group 2)
- 4 students qualified CMA Intermediate (Group 1)
- 100% Placement
- Dual Degree Programme
- Excel Certification Programme
- Residential Programme
- 100% Placement
- 100% Pass Percentage
- UGC NET, JRF Coaching
- Bank Test Coaching
- Only online applications will be accepted. Application fees should be remitted online.
- Students who have already submitted the enquiry form must also fill out the online application.
- Application fee is Rs 500/- (Rs 200/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Single application is sufficient for any 3 PG programmes.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Management will make admission to management seats. Interested students can apply. Rs 500 extra.
- Candidates applying under management/community quota must download an additional form after registration. The form has to be filled out and submitted to the college office.
- Age proof (10th Matriculation Certificate), Proof of eligibility certificates for bonus marks must be uploaded.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.However,admission process can be completed only after the submission of result of the qualifying examination.
· Graduation in Commerce /BBA/BBM with not less than CGPA of 1.80 out of 4 in the Core Group (Core + Complementary + Open Courses).
· Graduation in Commerce /BBA/BBM with not less than CCPA of 4.5 out of 10 in the Core Group (Core + Complementary + Open Courses).
· Graduation in Commerce /BBA/BBM with not less than 45% marks in the Part III (Main/Core + subsidiaries/Complemen