The executive committee works hand in hand with directors of various initiatives of the association along with representatives of chapters and college departments. This collective model is termed as ‘Association Governing Board’ which coordinates the day-to-day activities of Marian Alumni Association Kuttikkanam.
The Governing Committee consists of the following.
- All the members of the executive committee
- Chapter Heads/representative
- Unit Heads/representative
- Programme Directors
- Magazine Editor
- Special invitees by the Executive Committee if any.
The Governing Committee shall hold their office for two consecutive activity years. If a vacancy arises in the Governing Committee, then it shall have authority to replace a person on the vacant post.
Functionality and other aspects of the Governing Committee.
- The Governing Committee has the overall governance role of the Association. It shall devise actions and activities in consonance with objectives of the Association.
- To act as a bridge between the Executive Committee and Units and Chapters.
- To formulate policies and guidelines for the betterment of the Association.
- To manage the raising of funds by means of subscriptions, grants, loans, donations etc. and application of funds of the Association.
- To suggest membership fees to the General Body.
- To do all such other activities as may be necessary for furtherance of the objectives of the Association.
The Executive Committee consists of the following.
- Vice President
- Immediate past President
- Executive Committee Member 1 (in charge of Chapters)
- Executive Committee Member 2 (in charge of Units)
- Executive Committee Member 3 (in charge of general programs)
- Principal -Ex Officio
- Liaison Officer-Ex Officio
The Executive Committee shall be elected by the members in the AGM and shall hold their office for two consecutive activity years.