Life long learning is a key feature of today's world and the Career Cell at Marian helps the students to plan the many stages of their career, updating their professional skills. It works along with the Placement Officers. Arranging classes and training sessions in soft-skill development, conducting aptitude, dexterity and such other tests, organising coaching classes for various competitive examinations, etc are some of the activities undertaken by the Career Cell. Educational decisions are often influenced by a variety of academic, personal and financial factors and the intense student-faculty rapport encouraged at Marian, allows the students to address each of these with expertise so that they make the best choice.
- Placement Status of 2019 batch students, till March, 2019
- Total - 255 Job Offers for 2018-19 Batch students .
- 100 % Placement in M Com (PGDM) , M Com (Aided) and Bsc (Maths) Departments.
- Highest Pay package – Federal Bank 7 Lakh and Valued Epistemic 5.34 Lakh per annum
- 17 Organization recruited social Work students from Marian Campus in one single day.
- Deolitte, world’slargest private professional company, recruited twice from Marian College,
Kuttikkanam for Bsc / BCA and B Com.
- Infosys has recruited 28 Marian students; Wipro recruited 14 and Deloitte 9 Marian students.
- Our 2 students were selected by Malayala Manoram as the toppers in their Internship
Dr Brijesh George John
Head - Corporate Relations
Mobile: +91 9447181284
Mr Jaison Mathew
Mobile: +91 9497744607